"Listen Me"
One of the cute things Connor's says right now is "Listen me" & "Look at me". If he thinks I am not listening to him or I am talking to someone else while he is talking he stops what he is saying and says "Listen me". The funny part is the sternness he says it with. It is very funny and cute. He also tells us "Look at me" when he is talking. Last night he was sitting with me on the couch and he looks at me and lifts my chin up while he tells me "Look at me Mommy". He is so funny and hard to resist. He even says these things while I am driving because the thinks I am not paying attention to him if I am watching the road. He is a funny little guy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home