Tuesday, September 1, 2009

At Home

I have had to come up with new ideas to keep Connor occupied at home all day. He is always on the go and has a hard time just hanging out at home. The other day I gave him a suprise as he likes to call it, or a "sprise". Here he is playing with his Ants in the Pants game.






After leaving Connor alone for a few minutes to play by himself, he called me to show me what he did. I can not remember what he called it but look...



Now look closely. So typical of Connor. There are 16 ants and he neatly stacked 8 sets of two ants.



It is tough to get Connor to nap while at home, but this day I managed to get him to nap!


AND Hudson took a nap too. Which means I got a nap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home