Chickin - fi - a
Almost every Friday Connor and I end up at Chick-fil-a. We both love that place. He is brave enough now to climb up the play gym and go down the slide. He also loves to play with the other kids there. Today there was a five year old boy that he had a blast with. But when it was just me and Connor in the play room he told me there was monsters over by the play gym. I told him to go get the monsters and not to let them get Mommy. He was so funny. He ran over to the play gym and started kicking underneath it yelling at the monsters. After that I guess they were gone.
Also this morning Connor went with me to the Doctor's office to have blood drawn. He was so good. He sat in my lap and told me "it be okay Mommy." Then he put the band aide on for me. I reminded him of the times he had blood taken and he told the nurse he had his blood drawn last night. Everything that happened in the past happened last night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home