Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"Mommy, I'm a Man"

It appears that my little by is all grown up, or as he said, he is a Man. I am afraid to say it out load, or write it down, but I think Connor is Potty Trained?!?!?! When is it time to make it official? I think he is there. He has not had a Peepee accident in more than 2 weeks and he has made a lot of progress on the poopoo side. Yesterday at dinner he told me he had to go, I took him, he sat on the potty and immedietly starting going poo and he had NO SKIDS!!!! He sat there for quite a while and kept going. I am so proud of the little guy! On top of that, he has slept 3 (might be 4 can't remember) nights in a row without waking up!!! I hope it continues, but with his sleeping habits I have a feeling it is a fluke. But just maybe, he is really a Man now!

Working on getting the pictures from Easter Weekend downloaded so I can post about Connor's exciting weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home