Monday, February 23, 2009

Connor's Dreams

I think I have finally figured out why Connor can not sleep an entire night in his own bed. I think his dreams are very vivid and when he has an unpleasant dream and wakes up alone he wants to come in our bed. There are a lot of times when he wakes up screaming or is very confused. The dreams seem to be getting more vivid lately. Last night was the most extreme...

He spent the whole night in our bed and all night long he kept talking in his sleep. This is not new. However, he did it all night. He was talking in completely clear sentences, but random throughout the night. Some things are sort of funny. At one point last night he actually sat up in bed, still asleep, and starting throwing punches. I am wondering if I should be concerned about this dreaming. He is probably not getting enough rest, I know I am not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home