Monday, October 5, 2009

Not Me Monday

Let's give this Not Me Monday thing a try...
I did not put my son to sleep in his clothes for the next day instead of pajamas so I would not have to change him in the morning before leaving for our flight last weekend. I did not take the piddle paddle out of my baby's car seat to put in my 3 year old's car seat in case he peed while sleeping. My 3 year old would never pee in his airplane seat after only being asleep for about 15 minutes after which I would not let him sit on a blanket to cover the pee for the remaining 3 hours. And I would never put my potty trained 3 year old in a diaper on the return flight for fear of him peeing again. My 3 year old would also never pretend to be a puppy and eat the woman next to him on the airplane. And of course I would never let a stranger take my son to the bathroom on a flight while I was changing my baby's poopy diaper in the seat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home