Not Me Monday
If you recall my last "Not Me Monday" post did not say that I only really need to go to Starbucks on Monday's because, well, it's Monday and we all need some help to get the week going. So I certainly did not go to Starbucks Mon, Tue & Thur. of that very same week! Not Me. And no I am totally not drinking a Vanilla Cappuccino at this very moment as I type this. Which by the way is not at my desk at work. (Thanks for the gift card Jess!)
I did not turn 29 this past Saturday, not me, I am not getting older and very close to the big 30! But if I did have a birthday I would not spend it by taking buying toys for my kids. Especially right around the corner from Christmas. Oh and I also did not miss dear birthday time by taking a nap. Besides, why would I need a nap, my kids always sleep all night long.
And since I have not been able to run for a long time now for various reasons, I would not pass up the chance to go for a run yesterday only because I knew that I would not be able to run all week so what is the point of getting in just one run.
I also never let my 3 year old eat all over the house knowing I will just have to clean it all up. But if I did I would never dust some of the crumbs onto the rug and say I will vacuum it up later. Who does that?!
I did not turn 29 this past Saturday, not me, I am not getting older and very close to the big 30! But if I did have a birthday I would not spend it by taking buying toys for my kids. Especially right around the corner from Christmas. Oh and I also did not miss dear birthday time by taking a nap. Besides, why would I need a nap, my kids always sleep all night long.
And since I have not been able to run for a long time now for various reasons, I would not pass up the chance to go for a run yesterday only because I knew that I would not be able to run all week so what is the point of getting in just one run.
I also never let my 3 year old eat all over the house knowing I will just have to clean it all up. But if I did I would never dust some of the crumbs onto the rug and say I will vacuum it up later. Who does that?!

2 Comments:
I've never used the "vacuum it later" excuse! :)
Your week sounds a lot like mine! :o)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home