Monday, October 26, 2009


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

On our recent camping trip I would not pack 4 blankets for my 3 month old that has been sick and forget to pack a jacket when it would be in the 50s in the evening. And if I did I would not use his 3 year old brother's sweatshirt so I would not have to drive to Wal-mart to try and find a jacket. During this trip I would not take my 3 year old into a haunted house (or haunted tent), but if I did I would at least cover his eyes when needed. And I would never continue to add 10 minutes to my 5 minute commute just to get Starbucks before work and justify it by only going on Mondays when it is REALLY needed! I would never secretly hope to be laid off from work so I can be a stay at home mom and collect unemployment for a while. And I don't ever blog while at work. No, not me. Never.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

I'm technically working (from home) so I don't ever blog from work either. Nope! Great post! Hope the rest of your camping trip was good!

October 26, 2009 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Jenilee said...

oh... don't you forget when you forget things while camping? I had to make a walmart run when we were camping over the summer. :) partly because raccoons got into our food!

October 26, 2009 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

sounds like you made everything work despite the missing jacket! Good job momma!

October 26, 2009 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Summer Willard said...

Hey! Your Not Me Monday was great! And Starbucks is SO needed. I'm with you on that one!! Lol. I wanted to share with fellow MckMama readers a new blog that I have created. I'm going to be doing some great giveaways in the near future, so if you go to my blog and follow it, you can be part of the fun! Thanks so much!!

be-simply-beautiful.blogspot.com

October 27, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home