Monday, December 14, 2009

First and Last Loves...

So a few weeks ago this was Hudson...




He absolutely LOVED his cereal, he couldn't get enough of it.
But then after less than a week with his new found love he came down with a stomach bug. It just so happened that the first time he threw up was about 2 hours after he had his cereal, the first time it was mixed with apple juice. He threw up more than I ever imagined a baby could throw up. We didn't give him any cereal for the next day or two. When Daddy offered it to him the next time he didn't want it. He even had it mixed with milk instead of apple juice. I thought maybe he still wasn't feel well. So a couple days later we tried again. This time with apple juice. The kid makedfaces, spit it out and then just refused to open his mouth. Babies are fast learners I guess. Does anyone have experience with this? I am wondering if he will ever want to eat food again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home