Update
Connor asked a little bit for his Paci last night, but only for a few minutes off and on. We read his book and reminded him that he is a big boy and threw it out. Of course he wanted me to get it back. I think he understands and knows he doesn't need it. He was actually very good about it and went to bed without any trouble. He woke up once during the night and Daddy put him right back to bed, he never asked for it. He asked Daddy for it this morning but didn't throw a fit for it. So it went much better than I expected. We will see what tonight brings.

1 Comments:
He's doing really, really well! I'm so proud of our little man. If you find the secret to a toddler sleeping thru the night every night, then you should be able to make millions. I don't think it's possible..it certainly never happened with Connor's mommy, aunt, or uncle!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home