Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Me Monday

A short Not Me Monday...

I do not have a pair of my 3 year old's underwear in my purse today because I forgot to take it out after taking with us to the Monster Jam show on Saturday. I did not stash them in my purse because my 3 year old has been too busy lately to keep his underwear dry. We did not accept 2 dollars from some super nice folks with lots of kids at the Monster Jam show so that we could avoid a tantrum over the tub of cotton candy. But if we did after they insisted(because they have been there) we would definetly get the "pay it forward" urge.

I do not spend 3 hours driving each week for 1 hour of swimming classes so that my kid can learn to swim while grasping on to his teachers fingers for dear life while he swims underwater across the pool.

I did not let my 3 year old finish his baby brother's applesauce last night and also try some of his water out of the bottle. Nor do I let him suck on/play with his brother's pacifier in public.

1 Comments:

Blogger trooppetrie said...

i love that someone else finds things like extra underwear in there purse. i wonder what will happen when i have completly potty trained children

January 26, 2010 at 5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home