Little Man Conversations
Yesterday was swimming class day. We have a short amount of time to get Connor home from daycare and feed him and leave for swimming classes. Rick was at home yesterday before we left and Connor was sitting next to him. Connor looks up at him and says (very grown up like)
"Daddy, you want to come to swimming classes with us?" We were not talking about swimming classes at the moment but we did talk about it on the way home. He is growing up way too fast!
We went to Moody Gardens on Saturday. Friday and Saturday morning I told Connor we were going to do something fun on Saturday. On Saturday he told me he was "doing something fun." Yesterday on the way home from swimming he told he "he wanted to do something fun." Luckily we got our new bike trailer for him in the mail yesterday and I was able to tell him when we got home he was going to do something fun. He really enjoyed his new bike trailer. I will try and get a few pics of him this week to post.
Another funny potty moment...After going potty he tells me, "you have to wipe my stinky hole." I did not teach him that one!
Oh and a not so good thing he has been saying lately...he randomly tells kids around us, at swimming classes, store, etc. "I don't like you." I sure hope it passes quickly. Another thing he has picked up from daycare I am sure.
And one for Grammie...Sometimes when Connor gets in trouble, he is crying and says "I want to see Grammie."
"Daddy, you want to come to swimming classes with us?" We were not talking about swimming classes at the moment but we did talk about it on the way home. He is growing up way too fast!
We went to Moody Gardens on Saturday. Friday and Saturday morning I told Connor we were going to do something fun on Saturday. On Saturday he told me he was "doing something fun." Yesterday on the way home from swimming he told he "he wanted to do something fun." Luckily we got our new bike trailer for him in the mail yesterday and I was able to tell him when we got home he was going to do something fun. He really enjoyed his new bike trailer. I will try and get a few pics of him this week to post.
Another funny potty moment...After going potty he tells me, "you have to wipe my stinky hole." I did not teach him that one!
Oh and a not so good thing he has been saying lately...he randomly tells kids around us, at swimming classes, store, etc. "I don't like you." I sure hope it passes quickly. Another thing he has picked up from daycare I am sure.
And one for Grammie...Sometimes when Connor gets in trouble, he is crying and says "I want to see Grammie."

1 Comments:
That's my boy!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home